- This is a facility offered by the college to help financially backward students in borrowing reference books.
- Book bank facility is run with the help of UGC fund and partially by the College.
- It was introduced in the year 2010.
- Applications are invited at the beginning of every semester and needy students will have to submit their requests to their mentors to avail the facility.
- Mentors in consultation with the HODs select five most deserving students from each class.
- These students will be allowed to borrow all reference books required during the entire Semester.
- The books are to be returned immediately after their end semester examinations.
- In the academic year 2012-13 all applied students enjoyed the Book Bank Facility.