- A well-equipped Computer Lab with one IBM server along with 79 computers, various softwares (includes four digital trainer kit and CD software library), web camera, scanner, DVD writer, DLP Projector, etc.
- This laboratory also provides round the clock access for the students.
- The facilities include Internet Proxy Server, Linux Lab, Windows2008 LAN, and Novell Netware LAN. All the systems in lab has configured with LAN facility controlled by an Administrator. LAN support two platforms, Windows and LINUX
- The final year under graduate and post graduate students utilize the services extended by the Computer Labs to carry out their Project works.
- The laboratory has sufficient peripherals for laser printing related to the project and record works.
- There are two printers (one laser and one ink jet all in one) for the students.
- UPS (6KVA x2 numbers) with 2 ½ hrs backup for all the systems.
- Sri. Benison Challenger K is the Lab Technician who looks after the maintenance of the sytems and accessories.