- The College offers hostel facility for girls in the campus itself.
- The college hostel is partially funded by UGC and the College Management.
- The hostel has facilities to accommodate forty persons at a time.
- Each room in the College Hostel has attached bathrooms, and infrastructure facilities to accommodate three girl students.
- Separate study room, common dining hall and recreational facilities are also provided for the inmates.
- Girl students who need hostel accommodation are required to apply in the prescribed application form available in the college office. The application should be accompanied by the following documents:
- Bio data
- Two copies of passport size photographs
- Declaration from the parent or guardian
- Recommendation from the Principal
- Accommodation will be provided to the eligible applicants subject to availability.
- At the time of admission to the hostel the students have to remit Caution Deposit and one month mess charge in advance.
- Apart from the college hostel, another hostel (St. Joseph’s Hostel) run by the nuns and approved by the college offers hostel facility to girls.
provides accommodation for 50 girl students of the College.
|1||College Office||04935 241087|
|2||St. Joseph’s Hostel||04935 243877|