- A well-equipped language lab, audio visual facilities and the library are integral components in the teaching programmes.
- These are used extensively as part of the regular teaching & learning process.
- The language lab has been partly upgraded to the digital mode.
- There are 20 workstations where students can access good quality listening material, record their own speech, interact with the teacher who monitors their performance, have conferences with the teacher & classmates etc.
- Lab hours are assigned to all the students as part of the regular schedule.
- Thus, the students get to improve their spoken English through constant practice, continuous assessment by teacher and self, exposure to good listening material from the BBC, Cambridge University etc. as well as film dialogues, conversations etc.
- Sri. Jocymon Joseph coordinates the functioning of the lab.