IQAC Monthly Report
- Interviews for the appointment of the guest faculty wasconducted and teachers were appointed for the academic year 2019-20.
- The Kannur University, UG course syllabus was restructured and our faculty members attended the workshop as well as the board of studies meeting.
- Our teachers attended valuation duty for the II semester UG and PG examinations in the month of May.
- Students from our college attended the AICUF state level exposure camp held at Xavier Training Institute Pachilakkad, Wayanad.This camp was held from 2nd to 4th June, 2019.
- The college reopened after the summer vacation on 6th June for the academic year 2019-20. Classes for the second year and third year B.A/B.Sc/ B.Com and M Sc second year started on 6th June 2019.
- Anusha Tom, BSc Zoology and MidhunaV Ajith, BSc Mathematics who topped the Kannur University UG Examination were felicitated during the Staff Council meeting and the common meeting held in the Auditorium on 6th June 2019. Manager, Principal, Staff and students congratulated them.
- Dr Geetha Antony Pullen took charge as the co-ordinator of the Internal Quality Assurance Cell.
- Admission to the UG and PG courses will be through the single window system. Online registration for PG admissions closed on 26 May and UG on 28 May. Trial allotment was published on 25 May.
- Volleyball coaching camp for Indian Navy Team began on 27th May in association with the Department of Physical Education. This will help our students to get good exposure.
- First year M Sc admission stared on 14th June and their classes will start on 17th June. First year degree college level admission will start on 19th June 2019 and classes will commence on 26th June 2019.
- The NSS unit of the college planted tree saplings in the campus as a part of the Environment day celebration.
- Aptitude tests, personal grooming sessions and soft skills training for final year students were organised by P&G and Malayala Manorama on 12th June 2019.
- A motivation class for all maths students was taken by Dr Nisar KS, Associate Professor of Mathematics, Prince Sattam Bin Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.
- Fifteen of our students donated blood on World Blood Donor Day, 14th June 2019. College made a blood donors directory.