Dr Geetha Antony Pullen
- Dr (Mrs) Geetha Antony Pullen passed MSc in Statistics from, MG University in 1994 and completed PGDCA from IHRDE, Ernakulum, in 1995.
- Qualified NET with JRF in 1994 and started working as a research fellow at the Department of Studies in Statistics, Bangalore University, under Prof SM Manjunath on Stochastic Failure Rate Models in Reliability Theory.
- Joined this College as a Lecturer in Statistics in 1996. She was awarded PhD degree in 2012 on the topic Bayesian Inference in Genetics - A Graph Theoretic Approach by Kannur University under the supervision of Prof M Kumaran.
- Has completed two UGC Minor Research Projects on Study of Possibilities of Utility Functions in Economics and Commerce in 2007 and MCMC Methods: An application in Genetics in 2012.
- Has participated and presented research papers in national and international seminars and has publications in national and international journals.