Dr Mercy Ignatius
- Dr Mercy Ignatius, Associate Professor and Head passed MSc and MPhil in Zoology with specialization in Entomology from the University of Calicut.
- Joined this college in 1995. She has submitted PhD thesis on the topic Taxonomic Studies on the Torymidae (Hymenoptera: Chalcidoidea) of Kerala and Adjacent Areas to Mahatma Gandhi University.
- Is the recipient of the Summer Research Fellowship of Indian Academy of Sciences, Bangalore in 2005 and carried out research on The Chalcidoides of Western Ghats.
- Has published three articles in international journals. Presently she is a member of the research council of TC Narendran Trust for Animal Taxonomy.
- Has successfully completed one UGC funded research project on The Torymidae of Wayanad.
- Was a former member of the Board of Studies in Zoology (UG) of
- Is a member of the UG Board of Studies in Zoology of Kannur University
- Is a member of the Board of Directors, Co-op Store of the College