Dr Rajeev Thomas
- Dr Rajeev Thomas, Associate Professor passed MSc (Chemistry) from the University of Calicut, MPhil (Synthetic Studies on Some Cyclic Peptides) from Mangalore University in 1996, qualified NET with JRF (CSIR) and was awarded PhD (Inorganic Chemistry) for his studies on Some Inorganic Ion Exchangers by Kannur University in 2007.
- Has completed a research project and published nine research articlesin both organic and inorganic chemistry.
- Has also organized academic seminars, conferences and workshops and presented papers in national forums.
- Has organized a UGC
funded national seminar on Challenges of Environmental Pollution.
- His current areas of interest include Ion Exchange Characteristics of Inorganic Ion-Exchange Materials.
- Is a member of the Board of Studies
in Biochemistry UG &PG, University of Calicut, Board of Studies in
Chemistry UG, Kannur University, Faculty of Science, Kannur University, Board
of Studies in Pharmaceutical Chemistry UG & PG University of Calicut, life
member of Indian Council of Chemists and a member of Kerala Biodiversity,
- View Complete Profile