Dr Ramya Krishnan M
- Dr. Ramya Krishnan M., Assistant Professor, did MCom, MPhil and PhD at the University of Calicut. She also completed M.B.A from Annamalai University.
- After qualifying NET with JRF (UGC) she started her research on A Study on the Relationship Marketing Orientation of Commercial Banks in Kerala at the Department of Commerce, University of Calicut and completed the same in 2016.
- Joined the Department of Commerce of this college in 2011.
- Has also worked as a guest lecturer in NSS College Manjeri and CCSIT (University of Calicut).
- Has published seven articles in journals and presented four papers in national and international conferences.
- View Complete Profile