Dr Ramya Krishnan M
- Dr. Ramya Krishnan M, Assistant Professor, did MCom, MPhil and PhD at the University of Calicut.
- After qualifying NET with JRF (UGC) she started her research on A Study on the Relationship Marketing Orientation of Commercial Banks in Kerala at the Department of Commerce, University of Calicut.
- Joined the Department of Commerce of this college in 2011. Now she pursues her PhD as a part time research scholar.
- Has also worked as a guest lecturer in NSS College Manjeri and CCSIT (University of Calicut).
- Has published five articles in journals and
presented three papers in national and international conferences.