Mr George Thomas
- George Thomas passed
MA in English literature from Loyola College, Chennai, in 1995, BEd from Kannur
University in 1996, qualified UGC-NET and joined Mary Matha Arts and Science
College in 1997.
- Presently, he is a part-time Research Scholar in Kannur University and the topic of his research is Translation as Reconstruction: A Case Study of OV Vijayan’s Self-translated Fictional Works.
- He has completed a minor research project on Self-translation, funded by UGC. He has also translated a text book of political science from English to Malayalam.
- He has served the college as the IQAC Coordinator, as a member of the College Governing Body, as member of the College Council, as Fine Arts Co-ordinator, as Staff Editor of the college magazine, as Advisor to the Students’ Union and as the President of the Teaching Staff Association.
- Co-ordinator of Certificate Course in English Language Skills
- Member, Board of Studies, BA Functional English, Kannur University
- View Complete Profile