Ms Jisha T E
- Mrs Jisha T E, Assistant Professor, after completion of M Sc in Computer Science at the Bharathiar University joined this college as Lecturer on 01-12-2001 and completed M Phil in Computer Science at Bharathiar University in 2009.
- Doing Part – Time Ph.D in Computer Science on “Visual Cryptography Schemes for Mutimedia Security” at Department of Information Science & Technology, Kannur University under the guidance of Dr. Thomas Monoth.
- Is currently doing a Minor Research Project on “Compound Noun Multiword Expression Separation for Indian Languages based on Parsing Techniques” sponsored by UGC.
- Completed a Minor Research Project on ‘Language Transliteration in Indian Languages: A Lexicon Parsing Approach, sponsored by UGC.
- Has published 3 papers in International journals and presented 4 papers in international and national conferences.
- Chairperson, Board of Examiners, PG Computer Science (I & III Sem), Kannur University.
- Member, PG Board of Studies, Computer Science, Kannur University.
- She has 17 years teaching experience at the under graduate level and 7 years experience at the post graduate level and her areas of specializations are Visual Cryptography, Digital image Processing, Natural Language Processing &Visual Programming.
- View Complete Profile