The institution provides the following financial assistance to students as Scholarships in addition to the State and Central Government aids.Annual Scholarships
1. Dr K T Varkey Endowment of Rs. 1000/-
2. Bishop Mar Emmanuel Pothanamuzhy Memorial Prize of Rs.1000/-
3. Archbishop Mar Jacob Thoomkuzhy Scholarship of Rs.1000/-
4. Rev Fr Geroge Kazhikachalil Scholarship of Rs.500/
5. Very Rev Msgr Thomas Moolakunnel Scholarship of Rs.500/
6. Dr James Maruthukunnel Endowment of Rs. 1753/-
7. Rev Msgr Joseph Kaniamattom Endowment of Rs.1000/-
8. Cash Prize of Rs. 500/- instituted by the Management to the student, who secures thehighest marks in the B. A.
9. Cash Prize (Rs. 500/-) instituted by the Management to the student, who secures the highest marks in B. Sc.
Computer Science Degree Examination
10. Cash Prize (Rs. 500/-) instituted by the Management to the student, who secures the highest marks in B. Sc.
Chemistry Degree Examination
11. Ramanujan Award of Rs. 250/ instituted by the Dept. of Mathematics to the Top Scorer in B. Sc. Mathematics
12. Dr Salim Ali Award of Rs. 300/- instituted by the Department of Zoology to the Top Scorer in B. Sc. Zoology (Main
13. Cash Prize of Rs. 250/-instituted by the Department of Computer Science to the Top Scorer in B. Sc. Computer
Science (Main only)
14. Cash Prize of Rs. 250/- instituted by the Department of Commerce to the Top Scorer in B. Com. (Main only)
15. Nirala Puraskar: Cash Award of Rs 301/- and a book to the Topper in Part II Hindi instituted by the Department of
16. Asan Puraskaram: Cash Award of Rs.301/- and a book to the Topper in Part II Malayalam instituted by the
Department of Malayalam
17. Proficiency Prizes of Rs. 250/- each to the Toppers in the I DC and IIDC Examinations of all Major Departments
18. Sri. Thomas Chandy Scholarships of Rs 1000/- each to 10 students, who have financial difficulties as per the
evaluation of the Mentors and Heads of Departments.
The above mentioned Institutional scholarships are made available on time and are disbursed to students during the Academic Excellence Day every year.